To accommodate expected growth to the forum that would occur after releasing the plane, we did some server side upgrades to our forum this morning. One of the features we have now installed is an application which allows badges, reactions, and ranks to be used on the forum! Some members may have received a few emails this morning concerning "rank upgrades" or earning badges, etc. We tried to disable alert email sending this morning server side, but if some emails went through, disregard them, and only pay attention to what is in your profile. Now the features of this new system added to the forums:
- New Member - Automatically applied upon joining forum
- Level 2 - Automatically received upon five posts
- Level 3 - Automatically received upon 50 posts and 15 points
- Level 4 - Automatically received upon 200 posts and 75 points
- Testing Team - Member of testing team, manually applied and cancel other ranks
- Moderator - Site Moderator, manually applied and cancel other ranks
- Administrator - Site Administrator
- Promote | +5 Points | Able to be applied by Moderators or Administrators to award the best content
- Like | +1 Point | Able to be used by all members
- Insightful | +1 Point | Able to be used by all members to award insightful content
- Awesome | +1 Point | To award excellent content!
- Dislike | -1 Point | Able to be used by all members
- Spam | -5 Points | Able to be applied by Moderators or Administrators
- The reactions we currently have are default: if you have ideas for new options, let us know below!
- See full list of badges by clicking "Badges" in the Top Menu Bar
- Ways to receive points for other actions besides reactions
- The badges we currently have are default: if you have ideas for new badges, let us know below!
CEO & Founder, AFM Simulation